One of the most important things that firearm owners have to do is store their guns in a place that is not accessible to children. Many children have been injured and killed by easily accessible firearms, and gun owners who have kids should take extra precautions to ensure that their weapons are kept in a safe place. Nonetheless, if they store their guns in a place that is not easily accessible, it may be difficult for them to retrieve their guns quickly when their homes are intruded by burglars. This is a major dilemma for many firearm owners, but there is a solution to the problem.
Gun owners can use a quick access gun safe to store their guns. This type of gun safe comes with a spring loaded door that opens quickly when the right finger depressions are made on a number of buttons. Usually, there are about 20 keys on the safe, and three or four of these keys need to be depressed to open the access door. Some quick access gun safes come with a biometric system, and they will only open after they have identified the right fingerprints. Quick access gun safes are mostly made of steel, and they can withstand great physical force: it is almost impossible for unauthorized people to open them. There are quick access gun safes for most types of firearms, including handguns, rifles, and shotguns.
- Gun Safe Haven: One of the leading sources of gun safe information on the Internet.
- Gun Safe Reviews: Reviews of gun safes from well-known manufacturers, including quick access gun safes.
- Why Get a Biometric Gun Safe?: Discover the benefits of storing guns in a biometric gun safe.
- The Best Biometric Gun Safes: Find out which are the best biometric gun safes that are available in the market.
- Biometric Pistol Safe: Useful information on biometric pistol safe.
Traditional gun safes and cabinets are mostly secured by locks. When gun owners hear strange sounds in the middle of the night, they have to look for the right keys and fumble with the locks to gain access to their guns. They probably have to load their guns, since most people who use ordinary gun safes and cabinets will not keep their guns loaded. All these hassles make it difficult for them to defend their homes effectively. With quick access gun safes, they can keep their guns in their bedrooms, and they can even leave their guns loaded, since there is no way that their children can open the safes.
- Gun Safe Buyers' Guide: Tips on how to buy the right gun safe.
- Buying a Gun Safe: Some things that gun owners should take into consideration when they buy a gun safe.
Some of the best quick access gun safes that are available in the market are Gun Vault, V-Line, and Honeywell gun safes. V-Line uses the simplex lock system in its gun safes. Users of these safes have to enter a combination to gain access to their guns, and they can choose from more than 1,000 different combinations. V-Line offers a wide range of quick access gun safes, which can be installed on the floor, under a table, and other places.
- V-Line Industries: The official website of V-Line Industries.
- V-Line Gun Safes: V-Line gun safes at competitive prices.
- V-Line Quick Vault: Review of V-Line's popular Quick Vault.
- Buy Quick Access Gun Safes: Lots of high quality quick access gun safes from top manufacturers, including V-Line.
Gun Vault's quick access gun safes are known for their excellent convenience and reliability. They feature an electronic locking system, which either runs on battery or electricity from a transformer, and their automatic doors will open within a few second after the correct buttons are pressed. Gun Vault also has an impressive line of biometric gun safes.
- Gun Vault: Official website of Gun Vault, the leading gun safe manufacturer in the world.
- Gun Vault Pistol Safes: Excellent review of Gun Vault quick access pistol safes.
- Gun Vault Biometric Safes: Buy Gun Vault biometric safes at Cabela's.
- Gun Vault Mini Safes: A great selection of Gun Vault's Mini series safes.
Honeywell has an extensive selection of quick access gun safes, ranging from digital security boxes to large fireproof units. Its smaller vaults can be mounted on all types of flat surfaces, and they come with a battery-operated electronic keypad. Other opening options are also available, and these include biometric locks and dials.
- Biometric and Quick Access Gun Safes: Lots of biometric and quick access gun safes for gun owners to choose from, including Honeywell gun safes.