Safe boxes are becoming increasingly popular these days because of the hightened awareness of people. More people are quickly realizing the importance of keeping their valuables in safe boxes. Besides storing money for people, a safe box is also effective in storing other precious items such as: important documents or even jewelry. Other items including guns and ammunition can also be securely stored inside a safe box for guns.
Regular Fire Safe Boxes
Regular fire safe boxes are a safeguard to protect valuables should a fire occur in a persons home. Other important documents such as: certificates and documentation; passports and titles; and even wills can be stored inside. These boxes are built to withstand fires for up to three hours at temperatures approaching 1200 degrees Fahrenheit; this protection is made possible due to their construction, usually out of concrete, steel and other insulating materials. Unlike traditional safes or even safety deposit boxes, fire safe boxes are both portable and compact.
Safe Boxes for Guns
A safe box for guns is used by gun owners to protect their guns and keep them secured. Safe boxes for guns satisfy gun laws (which vary from state-to-state) while protecting their guns from getting into the wrong hands. Some safe boxes for guns feature biometric locks, which require a fingerprint to unlock them.
Safe boxes are a smart way to protect your valuables from unforeseen house fires, burglary, theft, compliance with state laws and from harming your children.
To learn more about safe boxes, consult the upcoming links:
- Sentry Safe Fire-Safe Box: Purchasing information about a typical fire safe box.
- Amputee Coalition: Article contains advice on using fire safe boxes to protect valuables from fires.
- Organized Girl: Short list of suggestions on what to include in a fire safe box.
- Surviving Natural Disasters and Financial Recovery: Explains how a fire safe box is helpful in continuity planning in emergencies.
- Making Sure You've Got What It Takes: Website from the National Crime Prevention Council advises people to keep things in a fire safe box.
- Computer maintenance: Advice on computer maintenance includes using a fire safe box to store computer equipment and accessories.
- Be Prepared for the Unexpected!: Web page that suggests using a fire safe box to store valuable papers.
- State of Michigan: Article detailing the tactic of a lottery winner who kept her winning ticket in a fire safe box.
- Amazon: Good example of an average fire safe box that's available on the market.
- Keep Safe At Home: Article detailing what to look for in the perfect fire safe box.
- Safe Box USA: Web page that links to several commercially purchasable safe boxes.
- Dean Safe Co.: Retailer of safe boxes made especially for gun owners.
- Buy a Safe: Web page that displays a multitude of safe boxes for sale to gun owners.
- Fort Knox: Website for company that sells made-in-the-US gun safe boxes.
- Distinctive Military Equipment: Retailer that sells, among other items, gun safe boxes.
- Rapid Alarm and Security Corporation: Information on buying certain gun boxes from them.
- Encyclopedia of Bullseye Pistol: Information about carrying guns around in a gun safe box as demanded by federal law.
- A1 Quality Safes: Description of a gun safe box that is purchasable for home use.