Drop safe boxes or drop boxes are also known as money safes. These boxes can be commonly seen in banks, postal stores, and commercial centers. There are many different varieties of drop safes available. The variations include front loading, depository box or top loading box. The main purpose of a drop safe box is to provide secure storage of cash, jewelry, and other valuables. It's different from other types of safes because owners can drop cash or valuables into the box through a small opening, which resembles the post box.
What is a Drop Safe?
A drop safe is a special purpose safe with a small opening for dropping documents, envelopes, checks or cash. It's very convenient because you don't have to open the safe each time you want to drop an item. A drop safe can be seen at business centers where there's a high volume of transactions. Drop safes are also called depository safes. When you drop something into a drop safe box, it cannot be retrieved until the door is unlocked.
Uses of Drop Safe Boxes
Drop safes are commonly used by businesses and organizations with heavy cash flow such as hotels, car washes, retail stores, churches, restaurants, and banks. A drop safe can also be used by families to store wills and financial documents. It can be used to keep jewelry, original documents related to property, investments, stocks or extra cash. Other items which can be kept in drop safe boxes are: passports, security cards, credit cards, social security cards, marriage certificates, and birth certificates.
Types of Drop Safes
There are many different types of drop safes for sale. The options in drop safes include B rated safes, front loading, top loading, small drop safe box, big drop safes, drop safes with interior locker, double door, and rear loading drop safes. The varieties come with a number of safety options such as: dual key lock safe, single key lock safe, safe with manager and employee configuration, a dial combination safe, electronic lock safe, multi-user safe with different entry provisions for different users, and safe with fingerprint biometrics. Drop safes can be anchored to the base or to the wall of the room. Some drop safes claim to provide safety against fire, but with the small opening, it's quite impossible that drop safes can be safe in a serious fire.
Buying Drop Safe Boxes
Depending on your requirements, you can buy any type of drop safe. The cost of drop safe varies from $20 to $2000, and the cost depends on the need for space and security. Before buying a drop box, it's essential to assess its loading features, evaluate its specific benefits, and find out if it will meet the need for multiple user or multi-safe options. Analyze its limitations and find out what options are provided in the box in terms of accessibility, in case there's an emergency.
Check out these links for more information on drop safes for sale:
- Value Safes: A good range of drop safe boxes for sale.
- Safesetc: Some brands include AA, Adesco, Amsec, Fire King, and more.
- NexTag: Come here to find cheap drop safes.
- Dean Safe: Offers Amsec, Eclipse, and Stealth drop safe boxes.
- A1 Quality Safes: Select from a number of drop save boxes.
- Fire King: The store has all types of drop safes for sale.
- BUYaSafe: A wide selection of drop saves to choose from.
- Discount Home Office: Provides free delivery for all models.
- Adanac: The manufacturer offers some drop safe boxes for sale.
- LackaSafe: The store offers Amsec and Gardall crop safes, among other brands.
- Nationwide: A good number of drops safes on offer.
- West Coast Safes: Provides a number of top quality drop safes.
- Discount Safes: Good place to get discount drop safes.